PIVOT PAD KIT
FITS ALL PD, PD V2
part # MKR-19
by: Minn Kota
This part is: In Stock
Ships from and sold by: Northland Marine, Inc.
Need this part quick?
Choose expeditied shipping options from UPS at checkout. Details
Installation of Minn Kota 60 AMP Waterproof Marine Circuit Breaker
1. Determine a suitable mounting location for the Circuit Breaker in your boat. (Minn Kota recommends installing the breaker as close
as possible to the battery/batteries.)
2. Mount the Circuit Breaker using the two holes in the breaker base. (Mounting hardware NOT included.)
3. Connect the trolling motor's positive (+) power cable to the terminal marked "AUX" on the Circuit Breaker.
4. Connect the Circuit Breaker terminal marked "BAT" to the positve (+) battery post.
Other Minn Kota Products of Interest:
Recommended by Minn Kota on all Trolling Motors to prevent electrical damage.
Genuine MINN KOTA part.
MINN KOTA TROLLING MOTOR 60 AMP CIRCUIT BREAKER
Copyright 2010 - Northland Marine, Inc.
|Minn Kota 60 Amp Circuit Breaker Product Details
MINN KOTA: Johnson Outdoors Marine Electronics, Inc.
Current MINN KOTA Part number:
- Dimensions 2.75in. x 2 in. x 1.5 in.
- Recommended by MINN KOTA for use with all Trolling Motors (12v, 24v, 36v)
- 60 AMP Rating
- Protects Trolling Motors from costly Electrical Damage
- Manual Reset Design
- Waterproof Construction
- Mounts easily to hull, floor or battery box compartment.